Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Photoshoot: Part I

All I did with this picture was to simply change it from its original color to black and white.

This one just needed a little sharpening.

I sharpened this one, added some softglow, then cropped, added more softglow, sharpened again, then turned it into a black and white.

This one didn't need much, I just sharpened it and cropped it.

For this one, I sharpened it a little, then warmed up the color tone. This created an odd orangey-brown tint, so I did some auto tuning, sepia-toned it, and then desaturated it.


I started out just sharpening this one. Then I decided to add a bit of soft focus and glow.

First, I made this black and white. Then I added softglow and sharpened it up.

This one started out a bit blurry, so I sharpened it, saturated it, and added softglow. I made it black and white, then cropped it and added grain.


This one started out as just a normal picture with a dull color to it. I tried to brighten it up a bit and give it some interest by first cropping it, warming up the tone, and then adding some soft glow.

I started out by cropping this one. Then all I had to do was to add some softglow.
This one was sharpened, cropped, saturated, and then changed to a black and white

For this shot, I began by sharpening. Then I warmed it up, desaturated it, and, once again, added some softglow.

This one was quite simple--all I did was make it black and white.

I sharpened this photo, then added some glow.

I cropped this one, added soft glow, then turned it into a black and white photo.

Hopefully by tomorrow I'll have part 2 up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, when you are a famous photographer, can I say I knew you when?

Vendethiel said...

Okay, two things:

1- The pictures are wonderful! I really love the one of Grace running in b/w.

2- If I ever get married, you had better be my photographer!