Tuesday, July 31, 2007

More People....

I was looking through my archives and found some really cool people pictures I haven't posted yet. Here you go...enjoy.

This one was a candid shot that I took in the middle of a photoshoot. She was looking up and about to say something when I snapped it. I sharpened it a bit, added some glow and VOILA!


I desaturated this photo a bit and then added a bit of grain to give it a softer look.


This photo was shot just after the last one, and is, again, a candid shot. Sometimes those are the best. I shot it in black and white, so I did very little to it, other than add a bit of a glow and slightly saturated it.

This is a candid shot of my older brother. I didn't do much editing, aside from a wee bit of sharpening. Unfortunately, I don't know why that black dot is on his ear. I'll have to get rid of that somehow.

No comments: