Thursday, August 02, 2007

Photoshoot: Part II

This one was cropped, sharpened, and slightly desaturated.

I cropped this photo, then made it black and white.

I started out by sharpening this one; I then made it black and white, cropped it, and added some softglow.



Once again, this one was cropped and sharpened. Then I added softglow, sepia-toned it, and desaturated it.



I cropped this photo, then added softglow.





This shot was warmified, desaturated, and then cropped.





I cropped this, warmified, and then desaturated.

So...there you have it. There may or may not be a part III--I'll have to see about that. There will, however, be a new post very soon, with pictures of hand to hand fighting. Should be interesting.

1 comment:

Vendethiel said...

These are beautiful, too! What a lovely photoshoot. I really love the black and white ones, they have such a timeless look!